We started CHCH Central to celebrate the Central City’s diversity in shopping, eating, cultural, leisure and business opportunities. Our goal is to encourage Christchurch people and tourists alike to support the many creative and diverse “pioneers” that have set up their businesses in our emerging new city centre.
If you’d like to be part of a collective business voice on issues that matter for the Central City, and you are a land/property owner or business owner/manager in our area, join us today.
Our executive committee is elected each year and meets once a month to oversee the CCBA’s work. The current team includes:
- Brendan Chase Director, Chase Commercial Ltd (Chair)
- Philip Richards Executive Director, Ballantynes (Deputy Chair)
- Shaun Stockman Property Owner, Director KPI Rothschild (Treasurer)
- Margo Perpick Business Owner, Apollo Power Yoga (Secretary)
- Suzanne Carter Manager, Limelight Online Ltd
- Antony Gough Property Owner, Hereford Holdings
- Maureen Taane Business Owner, Re:START
- Louise Sutherland Leasing Manager, the Arts Centre
- Rowena Watson Business Owner, New Regent Street.
Paul Lonsdale is the new CCBA manager.
If you would like to be involved with the CCBA and CHCH Central and you are not within our focus area, find out about our Associate Membership by contacting the CCBA Manager at email@example.com
PO Box 269